Vintage findings/assemblage for mixed media artists, collage, art journaling, altered books. Patina matters.

Monday, February 11, 2013

Confessions of a White Collar Bas Bleu Homemaker

This is made from up cycled/repurposed coasters from a restaurant. Small dimensions of 4 X 4. Cotton cording, hand bound. I built each page up in layers, starting with torn Vintage Workbasket magazines and old atlas pages. I drew borders prompted from Sandy Steen Bartholomew's Zentangle books. They are incredibly fun and inspiring. Zentangles are like free, fun therapy. You can get lost in thought. When I'm concentrating on these repetitive patterns my brain is loosened to think up a great many ideas.





























1 comment:

  1. OMgosh! Love the binding, the re-purposing and the content. You're on a roll, my friend!

    ReplyDelete